Complaints Categories

pas port Complaints - spelling mistake in my husband name in the passport

To the passport officer,
I received my passport recently but there is a spelling mistake in my husband name. What is the procedure to get it corrected ?

Which form do i need to fill and what all documents do i need to submit to passport office ? and also this mistake is done by Passport officials coz I wrote my husband name correctly when I filled the application form.

Is the request for name chage is chargable ?


Share This :  




Login To Post Your Comments

Username  :

ex : johnpeter
Password  :

password must have min 6 chars

  Subscribe to get alerts on complaints of this category
Email Id